Are you a Sr. Salesforce Software Developer looking for a new career? InterAction24 has teamed up with a Global Financial Services Company Headquarters in Tampa, FL for a full-time position that will drive the business architecture working with business, operational, and technology leaders. The Sr. Salesforce Software Developer is responsible for Assisting in the technical design of application components, builds applications, interfaces between applications, and understands data security, retention, and recovery. Must be US Citizen or GC.
Senior Salesforce Developer
- Important note:. The responsibilities do NOT include implementation and administration of Salesforce. It's a pure development role (writing new code)
The manager is looking for a senior software developer who can own the in-house customized Salesforce product developed by My Client for several years.
- 7+ years experience in Salesforce application development.
- APEX Code Development Experience (4+ Years) is required
- Experience building Salesforce Triggers, Familiarity with Process Builder, Flow and Workflow Rules is required
- Knowledge of DocuSign architecture, administration, and integration methods a plus
- Knowledge ofJava or similar language is nice to have
- Bachelor's degree in technical/computer discipline or related experience required
- Knowledge of the software implementation lifecycle methodologies such as Agile
About this Opportunity
As a member of the global Salesforce development team you will be at the center of an enterprise Digital Transformation aimed at providing exceptional client service and promoting client-first thinking. You will apply your Salesforce expertise to an existing enterprise ecosystem to advance the client experience and maximize our technology investment.
The Salesforce Developer assists in the technical design of application components, builds applications, interfaces between applications, and understands data security, retention, and recovery. Can research technologies independently and recommend appropriate solutions. Contributes to technology-specific best practices & standards; contributes to success criteria from design through deployment, including, reliability, cost-effectiveness, performance, data integrity, maintainability, reuse, extensibility, usability and scalability; contributes expertise on significant application components, vendor products, program languages, databases, operating systems, etc., executes on the plan by building components, testing, configuring, tuning, and deploying solutions.
What You'll Do
- Technology Expertise is a subject matter expert on one or more of programming languages, vendor products, my clients applications, data structures, business lines
- Platforms works with Infrastructure partners to stand up development, testing, and production environments
- Requirements Elaboration works with the Functional Architect to ensure designs satisfy functional requirements
- Data Modeling reviews and extends data models
- Is aware of frameworks that promote concepts of isolation, extensibility, and extendibility
- System Performance contributes to solutions that satisfy performance requirements; constructs test cases and strategies that account for performance requirements; tunes application performance issues
- Security implements solutions and executes test plans working mentoring other team members in best practice
- Standards is aware of technology standards and understands technical solutions need to be consistent with them
- Documentation develops and maintains system documentation
- Is familiar with different software development methodologies (Waterfall, Agile, Scrum, Kanban)
- Aligns risk and control processes into day to day responsibilities to monitor and mitigate risk; escalates appropriately
Leadership Competencies for this level include:
- Accountability: Demonstrates reliability by taking necessary actions to continuously meet required deadlines and goals.
- Global Collaboration: Applies global perspective when working within a team by being aware of own style and ensuring all relevant parties are involved in key team tasks and decisions.
- Communication: Articulates information clearly and presents information effectively and confidently when working with others.
- Influencing: Convinces others by making a strong case, bringing others along to their viewpoint; maintains strong, trusting relationships while at the same time is comfortable challenging ideas.
- Innovation and Creativity: Thinks boldly and out of the box, generates new ideas and processes, and confidently pursues challenges as new avenues of opportunity.
- The manager is looking for a full-time employee who can own the product (Salesforce solution built by My Client) for several years. Consultants will not be considered for this role.
- This job requires hand-on Salesforce software applicationdevelopment and coding.
- It is NOT a Salesforce business analyst or administrator role. Configuring Salesforce platform is NOT part of this job. This is NOT an implementation job either.
Salesforce Community Cloud
COVID-19 Related Update:
Interviews will be conducted via video calls:
My Client is actively hiring and looking forward to interview and hire great candidates. Please let candidates know that they will conduct interviews online.
New employees starting remotely:
If hired, My Client is able to onboard new employees remotely and have them temporarily start working from home until the COVID-19 situation is resolved.
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.