Folding Carton manufacturer is seeking Die-Cutting Operators to work in our location producing Sheet Fed printing. $22-32 Hourly position plus Benefits
This position reports directly to the Die- Cutting Manager. The Die- Cutting Operator will be responsible for operating sheet cutting, stripping and blanking press safely, efficiently with good quality.
Company makes cartons for food and beverage, frozen dinners, pharmaceutical packaging. They are expanding due to demand and adding an extra shift and equipment as well as replacing people retiring from the company this summer.
The company is essential and has NOT shut down and has NOT laid off any employee and will not.
Company trains and advances their own. They pay well, provide regular performace reviews, have excellent benefits and will pay to help relocate people who have some experience and a desire to get more training in a stable long term position. They have low turnover and a team culture with a real opportunity for advancement within the 1st year for quality producers who can train and lead others.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Complete press make-readies within required time guidelines.
- Producing cut sheets at the appropriate cutting speeds with superior quality.
- Inspecting each cut load for quality then documenting the quality check.
- Ensure loads are being stripped by hand do not have excessive or strong nicks.
- Accurately recording the cut count information and tagging samples.
- Properly tagging and moving cut loads to the finishing staging area.
- Maintaining a neat and orderly work area around the press.
- Assist Technicians in the die room if needed.
- Completing the Operator level preventative maintenance
- Assisting the Technician in completing maintenance service if needed.
1 plus years of experience as a Die-Cutting Operator, knowledge in the operation of a Bobst 104 or 142 ER blanking press OR Similar (Standard, Nikko, Kluge, Iberica, Optima, Sanwa, Brausse).
Quickly analyze and correct cutting make-ready and production problems. Skilled in various cutting and creasing styles (bar/cut scores, perforations)
Have the mechanical ability to make machine adjustments and use of hand tools as needed.
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.