Mortgage Loan Originators - Multi-Cultural Lending
Greater Jacksonville, FL
Opportunity. Trust. Technology. Teamwork. Career Growth.
If this sounds good to you, keep reading!
Our client is HIRING skilled and values-focused Mortgage Loan Originators for their growing multi-cultural lending teams in multiple states in the Southeast.
Ideal candidates for their culture will promote and provide business development, origination of loans, and relationship management with customers and clients.
If you are a bilingual Loan Officer, then our client is ESPECIALLY interested in speaking with you. This specialty division is growing faster than any other in their company!
- Complete residential mortgage loan applications.
- Arrange residential mortgage loan credit transactions to meet clients' needs.
- Assist consumers in identifying proper residential mortgage loan products.
- Advertise and communicate to the general public loan origination services.
- Complete all internal required continuing education courses assigned within in the time they are due.
- Exercise proficiency with all technology requirements including, but not limited to: Encompass, Compensafe and Paychex.
- Represent company, both ethically and professionally, with a positive attitude and demeanor.
- Provide superior customer service, while exemplifying company as the Lender of Choice in the community.
- Uphold all internal and regulatory compliance guidelines, policies, and procedures.
- Attend all required staff meetings.
- Report hours of work to management when due.
- Complete mandatory new employee orientation.
- Maintain requirements of the Dodd Frank / NMLS registration process.
- Other duties as assigned
About Our Client:
Based in Tennessee, our client has production and retail offices located throughout Tennessee, the Southeast and the Midwest.
For over 15 years, this mortgage bank has been helping people purchase and refinance homes.
Their loan originators live in the communities they serve, and their deep support staff and technology helps turn loans much faster than the competition, all while maintaining careful attention to detail to eliminate surprises. They are not part of a big, full-service bank; they concentrate on meeting the specific needs of mortgage customers, real estate agents, and builders. Come join an organization built on the following values and characteristics:
Superior Work Ethic | High Morals | Work-Life Balance | Quality of Life |
On-time Loan Closings
Why Should You Join This Dynamic Team in 2020?
- Ranked in the top 7 of New Construction Lenders in the Nashville Market 2012-2018
- Ranked in the top 10 of Local Lenders by the Nashville Business Journal
- Top 100 Mortgage Company in America, Mortgage Executive Magazine, 2012-2018
- Received BBB Middle Tennessee Torch Award for Ethical Commerce, 2013
- Assisted low-to-moderate income families achieve home ownership by arranging $1.4 million in Welcome Home Grants through their non-profit entity.
- A Freddie Mac, Fannie Mae and Ginnie Mae direct seller/servicer
- They offer loans in 41 of 50 US States (Wholesale and non-delegated lending)
- Environment and Culture they are committed to charity and the community in which they serve.
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.