Varada Consulting, LLC is seeking a full-time Cyber Operations Manager for a local client to support U.S. Southern Command (USSOUTHCOM), in Miami, Florida. This position will support the USSOUTHCOM Cyber Information Technology Enterprise Services (SCITES).
*RELOCATION WILL BE OFFERED*
*OPPORTUNITY TO WORK FROM HOME UNTIL SEPTEMBER/OCTOBER 2020*
The Cyber Operations Manager will operationalize CTO compliance activities and the monitoring and management of all Combatant Commanders constructed networks. The Cyber Operations Manager will also be responsible for technical planning and leading, organizing, and motivating the team of contractors for all NOSC activities for USSOUTHCOM constructed networks. This includes, but is not limited to, the oversight and management of NOSC functions such as network monitor and management; Tier 3 CSSP management, analysis, infrastructure support, incident response, and auditing; JRSS O&M; SIEM O&M; and support to full-spectrum cyber operations.
- A minimum of six years of leadership over cyber analysts responding to cyber incidents caused by internal and external threats to Combatant Command constructed networks.
- A minimum of five years of leadership experience executing command and control in any warfighting domain.
- A minimum of five years of experience operationalizing JFHQ DODIN CTOs.
- Possess an Information Assurance Management (IAM) Level III qualifying certification or set of certifications.
- A minimum of five years of experience with DISAs Joint Regional Security Stack.
- A minimum of five years of experience with network defense tools such as routers, firewalls, intrusion prevention system (IPS), intrusion detection system (IDS), log correlations tools etc.
- A minimum of five years of experience with endpoint security such as anti-virus, vulnerability scanning and patch management.
- Must possess an active Top Secret clearance with SCI eligibility.
Varada Consulting, LLC is an Equal Employment Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.