Position: Wastewater Process Engineer
Location: Orlando, Fla
Our client is growing and need to hire a Wastewater Process Engineer to join their team in Orlando, Florida. In this position you will play key role in process design of complex biological systems; and to serve as a technical resource for wastewater treatment plants and collection systems.
- Assists in wastewater treatment processes and facility designs.
- Evaluates and revises process technologies; initial process design, develops and conducts small and large pilot scale testing, plan reviews, startup troubleshooting and long-term optimization.
- Assists in analyses of conveyance and influent pump station flow reports to characterize conveyance system performance under normal and emergency conditions; advise on metering and instrumentation equipment needs, interacting with technology and operations.
- 4-5 to 15 years of experience in water/wastewater engineering (including planning, design, assessing and construction administration).
- Skills including wastewater process modeling, hydraulic modeling, project management, Microsoft Office tools a plus
- Active participation in related professional associations a plus
- FL PE License
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.