Ultrasound Clinical Sales Specialist Radiology|
Our goal is to work hand in hand with our partners to deliver optimum health opportunities for patients through uncompromised performance, comfort and imaging accuracy. Together, we make it possible. Under minimal supervision, assist in the sales process through product demonstrations and customer interactions to achieve regional and corporate sales/marketing goals. Provide ongoing customer support through product installations, upgrades, phone support and training programs. Requirements:
- Associate's degree, minimum of 5 years of clinical experience as a sonographer.
- ARDMS/CCI registered in at least two major specialties (Radiology = Abd & OB, Vascular, Cardiac).
RDMS and RVT
- Demonstrates excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrates excellent public speaking skills.
- Proven understanding and practice of company business processes.
- Must maintain active motor vehicle/driver's license from the state where the specialist resides.
- Salary and excellent comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance and 401k company match
- Full time, fully benefited opportunity.
How to Refer a Qualified Candidate:
Who We AreHeadquartered in Central Florida, Pivotal Placement Services is a full-service national workforce solutions firm that specializes in placing healthcare professionals from staff to leadership with both clinical and non-clinical employers. Our Comprehensive and Customer Focused Workforce Solutions include, Right-to-Hire Contract Staffing, Direct Placement, and Managed Service Provider (MSP) / Vendor Managed Services (VMS) engagements nationally. Pivotal Placement Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Send our team the details of your referral here. We will contact them and identify appropriate opportunities pertaining to their career goals and interest.
- For each referral, you can earn a $1,000 referral bonus