Telephonic Care Coordinator
Join a growing company as we develop and expand into new lines of business. Our Medicare team will navigate challenges by providing proper communication, education, and compassion to patients. Ultimately streamlining care management to result in positive patient outcomes. You will be maintaining a patient roster and making outreach calls to present chronic care management programs. You will review existing conditions and current health, provide explanation on the benefit of the program, accurately document conversation, and follow through with patient for completion. We will provide thorough training and unlimited leadership support!
- Medical Assistant degree from an accredited school
- Clinical experience in a doctors office
- Telephonic coordination of patient care
- Bilingual preferred
- Health/ Dental/ Vision
- 401k with up to 4% employer match
- 2 weeks PTO, 3 sick days, 3 personal days
- Salary: $34-$40k
How to Refer a Qualified Candidate:
- Send our team the details of your referral here. We will contact them and identify appropriate opportunities pertaining to their career goals and interest.
- For each referral, you can earn a $1,000 referral bonus
Who We Are
Headquartered in Central Florida, Pivotal Placement Services is a full-service national workforce solutions firm that specializes in placing healthcare professionals from staff to leadership with both clinical and non-clinical employers. Our Comprehensive and Customer Focused Workforce Solutions include, Right-to-Hire Contract Staffing, Direct Placement, and Managed Service Provider (MSP) / Vendor Managed Services (VMS) engagements nationally. Pivotal Placement Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.