Global Medical Lead/Sr. Medical Lead - Respiratory Biologics
Location can be either - Gaithersburg, MD; Wilmington, DE
Global biopharmaceutical company, with a focused portfolio in core therapies. Working in over 100 countries, they have strength in emerging markets, and their medicines are used by millions of patients and clinicians worldwide.
What youll do
- Design and manage the implementation of the Medical brand strategy globally and regionally
- Follow medical developments within Therapeutic area and disseminate new information to transform clinical trends and emerging data into new plans
- Liaise with the internal and external medical community
- Deliver medical advocacy plan that drives successful launch of new indications and innovative and differentiated new medicines within the TA
- Support team leader at TA Global Product Team, Global Brand Team and Global Medical Team
- Accountable for engaging and cultivating relationships with leading global Key External Experts to gain: contribution/ participation in advisory boards, greater understanding of the therapeutic area and insights into unmet patient needs
- Represent company at scientific and medical forums, including medical education forums, scientific roundtables, congresses, and symposia
- Responsible for the co-ordination of Medical Affairs activities including: Science Advisory boards, symposia, and topical workshops
- Ensuring the alignment of the publication and medical evidence plans to the integrated medical affairs plan (iMAP) and business strategy plan for the product
- Responsible for leading the initial development and ensuring the accuracy of medical promotional materials and communications prior to submission to GMQA (Global Medical Quality Assurance) for the final approval.
Essential for the role
- MD/PhD/PharmD, with in-depth knowledge of Medical Affairs
- Minimum of 5 years in Industry with experience in design and execution of medical affairs plans.
- Experience in medical support for briefing documents for regulatory interactions and payer dossiers
- Previous experience as medical lead to a cross-functional medical affair team including epidemiology, medical information, payer access and statistics
- General understanding of statistics, safety, regulatory requirements.
- Demonstrated experience with developing global or local medical strategies
- Strong network of external experts in Respiratory medicine
Desirable for the role
- Experience in respiratory biologics
This role can be filled at the Director/Sr. Director level and will be based upon the selected incumbent's level of experience.
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.