Manufacturing Warehouse Worker - $12.00-$15.00/hour
Pinnacle Resources is partnering with a leading company in the manufacturing and logistics field in the Orlando market. Our client is looking for warehouse workers who are punctual, positive, have experience working in a manufacturing environment, and are ready to start their new career. Here are some of the key job requirements.
Warehouse Worker Job Responsibilities:
- Completes shipments by processing and loading orders.
- Pulling materials; packing boxes; placing orders in delivery area.
- Staging orders for shipment using pick sheets and bills of lading.
- Provides quality service by following organization standards.
- Preserves safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area, and workstations neat.
- Promotes clean work environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Stand for long periods of time, and complete work in a physical environment.
- Lift up to 50 pounds consistently using good lifting practices.
- Work in a safe, team driven workplace.
- Previous forklift training/certification are a plus.
Our client has several shifts available:
First Shift: 7:00am-3:00pm
Second Shift: 3:00pm-11:00pm
Third Shift: 11:00pm-7:00am
If you are interested in this role, or other roles in the manufacturing field, please submit your resume.
We look forward to helping find your next career!
If you would like to meet with one of our recruiters to hear about his job or other jobs, please visit our Open House every Wednesday from 10:00am-2:00pm. If you would prefer to social distance, please apply directly with an updated resume and phone number and one of our skilled recruiters will reach out to do a phone or Skype interview with you.
* DUE TO COVID 19 WE REQUIRE APPOINTMENTS FOR THE OPEN HOUSE TO AVOID PEOPLE CONGREGATING. PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR RESUME AND OUR RECRUITERS WILL CALL YOU TO SET UP THAT TIME.
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.