Forklift Operator - $14.00-$17.00/hour
Pinnacle Resources is partnering with a leading company in the manufacturing and logistics field in the Orlando market. Our client is looking for forklift operators who are punctual, positive, safety minded, have experience working in a manufacturing environment, and are ready to start their new career. Here are some of the key job requirements.
- 2+ years experience operating powered forklifts
- Active forklift certification, or on job forklift training is a plus.
- Knowledge of various material-handling equipment an asset
- Proficient in all Safety requirements with maintaining proper machinery.
- Strong understanding of OSHA regulations
- Ability to complete other warehouse tasks and duties while not operating a forklift.
- Able to lift 50 pounds unassisted
- Use wireless RF scanning equipment to ensure accuracy of inventory
- Perform cycle counts as required
- Pick, wrap and stage orders to be shipped
- Inspect and perform maintenance of forklifts and other material handling equipment
Our client has several shifts available:
First Shift: 7:00am-3:00pm
Second Shift: 3:00pm-11:00pm
Third Shift: 11:00pm-7:00am
If you are interested in this role, or other roles in the manufacturing field, please submit your resume.
We look forward to helping find your next career!
If you would like to meet with one of our recruiters to hear about his job or other jobs, please visit our Open House every Wednesday from 10:00am-2:00pm. If you would prefer to social distance, please apply directly with an updated resume and phone number and one of our skilled recruiters will reach out to do a phone or Skype interview with you.
* DUE TO COVID 19 WE REQUIRE APPOINTMENTS FOR THE OPEN HOUSE TO AVOID PEOPLE CONGREGATING. PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR RESUME AND OUR RECRUITERS WILL CALL YOU TO SET UP THAT TIME.
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.