Warehouse Shipping and Receiving - $12.00-$14.00/hour
Pinnacle Staffing Resources is partnering with a leading company in the manufacturing and logistics field in the Orlando market. Our client is looking for experienced shipping and receiving associates who are punctual, positive, safety minded, have experience working in a manufacturing environment, and are ready to start their new career. Here are some of the key job requirements.
Shipping and Receiving Responsibilities:
- Manages the shipment and receipt of all products, materials, and supplies.
- Tracks, traces, and updates the status of incoming and outgoing shipments.
- Maintains a clean, and neat workplace.
- Promptly unloads trucks and deliveries and sorts and stocks receivables.
- Maintains an accurate log sheet of daily moves, scanning inventory, and counting accurately.
- Engages with vendors and drivers with a positive attitude.
- Provides additional backup support for shipping and receiving departments.
Shipping and Receiving Qualifications/Skills:
- Scanning and sorting incoming and outgoing stock
- Previous experience with an RF scanner is required.
- Receiving, stocking, and stacking
- Pulling, packing, and loading
- Ability to perform cycle counts when needed.
- Able to work independently and within a team
Our client has several shifts available:
First Shift: 7:00am-3:00pm
Second Shift: 3:00pm-11:00pm
Third Shift: 11:00pm-7:00am
If you are interested in this role, or other roles in the manufacturing field please submit your resume!
We look forward to helping find your next career!
If you would like to meet with one of our recruiters to hear about his job or other jobs, please visit our Open House every Wednesday from 10:00am-2:00pm. If you would prefer to social distance, please apply directly with an updated resume and phone number and one of our skilled
* DUE TO COVID 19 WE REQUIRE APPOINTMENTS FOR THE OPEN HOUSE TO AVOID PEOPLE CONGREGATING. PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR RESUME AND OUR RECRUITERS WILL CALL YOU TO SET UP THAT TIME.
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.