We are seeking a Multicraft Maintenance Mechanic to join the team! You will be working a rotating night shift at our Bowling Green, KY facility.
Shifts are typically 12/hr Rotating Shifts (2-on, 2-off; 3-on, 3-off) Typically, 6p-6a.
In this role you will maintain equipment for industrial production, industrial processing conveyors and distribution systems. Will install machinery and will make minor adjustments to machinery and equipment. Equipment will be taken apart and repairs made. Worn and broken parts will be replaced. Preventative maintenance will be performed. Parts will be inspected for damage. Will clean and lubricate parts. Database software will be used. Will read and use blueprints. All work activities will be recorded. Will work with a maintenance team and safety regulations will be complied with.
- Troubleshoot and perform professional electrical/mechanical repairs on various types of process, utility, and facility equipment and systems as necessary with minimal down time.
- Perform quality electrical/mechanical preventive maintenance as necessary to ensure peak operating condition and equipment reliability to minimize any down time related to equipment failure
- When performing removal, assembly or disassembly, ensures use of GMPs, proper cleaning, and sanitization on parts / components that may come in contact with product or raw materials.
- Collaborates with others within and outside of the functional area to perform maintenance and resolve upset conditions
- High School Diploma or GED required, Vocational Education.
- Must have current certification with EPA 608 Universal. HVAC
- Successfully complete Mechanical Maintenance Skills Assessment
- at least 3 years of industrial maintenance experience or at least the same amount of experience with a completed apprenticeship program or at least 5 years of experience in industrial maintenance
- Multi-craft maintenance experience in required in mechanical, electrical and electronics
- Previous experience with hydraulics, pneumatics and PLCs
- Open to working in the facilities area of maintenance and have experience in that area
- Open to working 12 hour rotating shifts that are on Nights
- Desire mechanical skills with motor alignment, valves and compressors, pipe fitting, mechanical theory and measurement devices
- Previous experience with transformers, ladder logic, circuits, schematics, ladder logic, A to D conversions and digital technologies
- Previous experience with motor components, AC/DC, general instrumentation, troubleshooting and programming PLCs, DCS, VFD
- Full benefits offered!
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.