We are looking for a EHS Plant Safety Manager who will ensure our organization is compliant with environmental regulations in areas such as air quality, waste, clean water, and pollution. This candidate will be responsible for all Corporate Safety and Health matters which includes interfacing with OSHA, maintaining compliance to OSHA standards. Responsible for the Corporate Audit Program as it relates to environment, safety, and Industrial Hygiene Sampling Program. Responsibilities:
- Issues and revises Corporate Safety and Health Policies & Procedures, including compliance directives to the OSHA Standards, safety expectations and policy and implementation procedures.
- Responsible for the Corporate Audit Program and identification, training and assignment of Audit Team Members for Safety and Environmental Programs.
- Interfaces with Corporate Senior Management and Business Unit Managers concerning plant safety compliance, activities, recommendations and critical support.
- Develop training schedule, update material and provides training for all
- Serves as Corporate Representative for all OSHA inspections, negotiates remediation and settlements.
BS Safety, Environmental, or related
5+ years EHS experience in a manufacturing environment.
CSP is a plus
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.