Full time Oracle Database Developer role. We are targeting well rounded technologist with a focus on database, warehouse and ETL development and technology. Technologists should be self-motivated, able to work independently and effectively collaborate on a team and be focused on quality products/solutions. Developers can expect a variety of responsibilities ranging from design and architecture to troubleshooting and support (and everything in between). Candidates should be comfortable working on challenging problems with sometimes ambiguous technologies.
- As a Senior DB Developer, provide direction and support to the team of database developers including code reviews, requirements reviews, and coding progress.
- Design and develop data solutions for various projects using different databases and ETL technologies
- Perform and maintain ETL jobs required for batch processing both nightly and near-real-time data processing
- Audit and review performance metrics for new and existing jobs and database queries to ensure optimal system standards and make improvements when needed.
- Work with development teams to assist with production performance tuning and troubleshoot issues
- BS/MS required (or equivalent professional experience and training/certifications)
- 10+ years of professional hands on development and engineering experience, focused on database technologies
- Extensive design and development skills with Oracle 12 as well as SQL and PLSQL
- Logical data modeling, relational database design experience
- Strong ETL and Data Movement experience
- Knowledge and experience working with concepts including RDBMS, OODB, ODS, Warehouse, Cloud AW
- Oracle Certification(s) preferred
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.