Primary Care Solutions provides industry-leading Primary Care services to Veterans. Veteran-led and clinician-managed, we deliver compassionate, expert medical care, establishing personal bonds with our Veterans in our Community Based Outpatient Clinics (CBOCs). We have consistently achieved high marks from the VA in our CBOCs, and we are excited to discover first-rate colleagues to join our group.
*This position is open in various VA locations across the country.
As a Licensed Practical Nurse, you will be responsible for providing a friendly, welcoming, and confidential environment for our Veterans who have served our country valiantly. We are seekinghealthcare professionals who are driven and committed to ensure the health and well-being of our nations Veterans.
- Office hours are M-F 8 to 4:30. No On-Call! No evening or weekend work! No holidays!
- Interviews patients, measures vital signs, and records information in patients electronic medical record
- Obtain medical histories from patients; verify patient information
- Prepare, assist, and accurately complete all forms
- Administer medications and operate diagnostic equipment
- Assist providers during examinations and treatment
- Take vital signs and perform all ancillary tests appropriate to skill level, certifications and state regulations
- Perform ancillary testing and tasks as ordered by the Center Medical Director (PFT, EKG, injections, audiograms, blood draws, etc.) and as certified
- Collect lab Specimens from patients and submit received results to medical providers
- Complete all clinical reminders
- Answer and return patient telephone calls, messages and alerts
- High School Diploma/GED
- Graduate of an accredited certificate program
- Current and active State Nursing License
- Knowledge of computer systems to include the MS Office Suite
- Two years of continuous experience in clinical operations
- Basic Life Support certification from American Heart Association
- Medical/Vision/Prescription/Dental Plans
- Life Insurance/Disability
- Paid Time Off/Holidays
- Colleague Referral Bonus Program
This job requires access to confidential and sensitive information requiring on going discretion and secure information management.
If youre looking for an organization that cares for your growth and well-being as much it does its patients, Apply Today!
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.