BREAK THE CEILING AND TOUCH THE SKY! More data was created in the last year than in the past 5,000 years combined. BOOM!!!
Are to ready to put your best pre-sale and post-sale technical skills for aligning customer objectives with customized applications/solutions while being supported by a company who is a diverse leader in Data Center Infrastructure and Telecom Solutions?
For a quarter of a CENTURY, our client has been driving innovations that break the ceiling and touch the sky with AWARD WINNING CUSTOMIZED SOLUTIONS for networking, cyber-security (IOT and OT), messaging and collaboration, content management, mobility and CLOUD computing.
What you'll do:
- Provide technical expertise in both pre and post sales for networking, security, cybersecurity (IOT and OT), collaboration and messaging, enterprise Content Management, Mobility and Cloud Solutions.
- Provide pre-sale technical support in sales presentations and product demonstrations.
- Establishes and maintains lines of communication with design engineering on issues such as considerations for product reliability.
- Oversees the design, modification, and improvement of company products and/or services; design testing and maintenance of production processes.
- Lead negotiations to ensure the companys best interests from a business issue and legal perspective. Provide leadership and support in crafting client proposals.
- Align short- and long-term strategies with client to maintain and expand revenue.
- Work with internal teams to structure technology solutions that supports the clients value proposition.
- Provide guidance on key deal assumptions such as service levels and other critical metrics necessary to build proposals.
- Provide ongoing training to internal and external clients, ensuring full understanding and appreciation of clients technology solutions.
- Project Management of Technical Resources and support company technology sales.
- Manage company relationships with clients and vendors.
- Work with the CEO to develop annual sales plan in support of organization strategy, objectives and strategic growth plan.
- Expand business footprint with existing clients
What youll need to be successful in our world:
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent with eight years of client management and solution delivery. Our client works in several verticals including the FED.GOV so would prefer someone who has spent time in this world.
- Proven track record in solutions-based technical sales.
- Proven track record of client engagement with C-Suite and senior management, including certifications in the industry that can be shared.
- Strong infrastructure/networking/technical skills.
- Demonstrated creativity in analyzing and identifying solutions.
- Industry sales and engineering knowledge of specific business verticals.
- Ability to represent client in a positive and professional manner.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize and work in a fast-paced environment, adapt to various situations and handle multiple work assignments simultaneously.
- Ability to adapt to a flexible schedule and maintain the highest level of confidentiality.
- Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail.
What we will do for you:
A competitive AGILE compensation plan that rewards you generously as your success with us grows including Salary (COE) with executive level profit sharing.
Insurance options that meet your specific needs including fixed and flexible plans for health, vision, dental, short and long term disability and LIFE.
Paid time off (PTO) for sick, vacation and personal days.
Retirement savings 401(k)
It is the policy of our client to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, our client will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.