Sr. Project Manager
Our client is seeking a Sr. Project Manager for their Tampa office.
Leads multiple cross-functional teams in the delivery of complex enterprise projects. Responsible for all aspects of project management and delivery. Provides oversight and leadership to ensure that projects are completed on time, in budget, in scope and that the project objectives and ROI are met.
- Works independently on large scale and complex enterprise projects. May lead multiple projects.
- Responsible for all phases of the project management process. Ensures detailed project plans are created and used to manage milestones, resources and dependencies. Provides frequent and effective communication to the project team and leadership. Works with the project team to identify and resolve issues in a timely manner. Anticipates risks and works with the team to create mitigation plans. Escalates significant /blocking issues and risks to leadership. Manages the project financials, actuals and forecast. Works with project team and leadership to remove barriers to success.
- Responsible for leading cross-functional teams through all phases of the project lifecycle to achieve project objectives. Encourages collaboration and ensures that all view points are represented and explored. Builds effective working relationships while holding team members accountable. Works to become a valued partner with the business.
- Ensures projects are managed according to ePMO standards. Responsible for creating and maintaining appropriate project deliverables on the project website. Educates project teams on these standards and works with ePMO leadership to constantly improve project management processes and deliverables.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills at a level of vice president and above
- Must be able probe, challenge and seek to resolve issues to gain clarity on requirements or deliverables
- Must be able to manage a project budget including time tracking by project phase and resource group
- Must be able to represent the project team to the technical and business stakeholders as well as the State and other governing bodies.
- Required a Bachelor's Degree in a related field or equivalent work experience
- Preferred a Master's Degree in a related field
- Required 7+ years of experience in Project Management of technical related projects
- Preferred 4+ years of experience in Healthcare or Managed Care experience
- Advanced demonstrated project management skills including creating and updating project plan and identify dependencies across multiple project or programs
- Be able to be flexible to adapt to changing business and technical environments
- Advanced demonstrated interpersonal/verbal communication skills
- Advanced demonstrated written communication skills
- Advanced demonstrated organizational skills
- Advanced demonstrated problem solving skills
- Advanced ability to work in a fast paced environment with changing priorities
- Advanced ability to communicate and make recommendations to upper management
- Advanced Ability to drive multiple projects
- Advanced Ability to lead/manage others in a matrixed environment
- Advanced Ability to multi-task
- Advanced Ability to work within tight timeframes and meet strict deadlines
- Advanced Other Demonstrated change management skills
Licenses and Certifications:
A license in one of the following is required:
- Preferred Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Required Intermediate Microsoft Outlook
- Preferred Intermediate Microsoft Word
- Preferred Intermediate Microsoft Excel
- Preferred Intermediate Microsoft PowerPoint
- Preferred Advanced Microsoft Project
- Preferred Intermediate Microsoft Visio
- Preferred Intermediate Microsoft Access
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.