Salary + Bonus + Full Benefits + Paid Relocation + Signing Bonus
Multiple Positions Available
Full Time / Part Time / PRN
Day /Night Shift
ICU / Acute Care / ER Experience Greatly Beneficial.
** No call
1 Year of Nursing in an Acute Care Setting
Provides direct and indirect professional nursing care for patients. May work in other units as oriented/assigned. Determines priorities of care based on physical and psychosocial needs. Communicates with physicians about changes in patients clinical condition including results of diagnostic studies and symptomatology. Is able to respond quickly and accurately to changes in condition or response to treatment. Additionally, is able to perform general nursing duties in all departments with adequate supervision. Demonstrates knowledge of cardiac monitoring. Correctly identifies dysrhythmias and treats appropriately based upon ACLS protocol.
Able to provide basic airway management utilizing oral and nasal airways, ambu bag, jaw thrust or head tilt/chin lift maneuvers, and suctioning.
Functions competently during cardiopulmonary resuscitation.
Provides care to patients with compromised nutritional/metabolic status.
Provides care to patients requiring extensive fluid and electrolyte management.
Able to assess and care for patients in the immediate post anesthesia period.
Able to function independently by using critical thinking skills to assess and intervene in critical situations until physician is on site.
Maintains department competencies
- Administer nursing care to ill, injured, or disabled patients
- Diagnose and establish patient treatment plans
- Monitor and report changes in patient symptoms or behavior
- Communicate with collaborating physicians or specialists regarding patient care
- Educate patients about health maintenance and disease prevention
- Facilitate referrals to other healthcare professionals and medical facilities
- Maintain accurate patient medical records
- Provide advice and emotional support to patients and their family members
- Current unrestricted Registered Nurse Licensure/ Compact License State
- BLS certification, required.
- Baccalaureate degree in nursing / BSN Preferred
- ACLS certification within one year of position start date.
- ENPC or PALS certification within one year of start date.
- TNCC certification, preferred.
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.