Commercial Insurance Account Assistant needed for a growing department of an independent agency. This is a critical position for the firm as it is the "stepping off point" for their in-house training to become a full account manager.
This is a wonderful opportunity to work for a company that actually grows their people.
You will provide processing support for the Account Administrators, Senior Account Administrators, and Account Managers responsible for the daily client service of commercial insurance accounts.
Essential Job Functions Include:
- Assume responsibility for the proper and timely issuance of all certificates and maintenance of certificate files
- Manage database including policy information and specification information
- Order, check, and process endorsements and audits
- Preparation of datasheets for renewal marketing
- Invoicing of all documents
- Loss recap display preparation
- Ordering insurance books
- Request premium finance quotes from the Accounting Department
- Special projects, as requested
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Basic understanding of insurance
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Computer literacy and demonstrated ability
- Math aptitude
Education, License, & Experience:
- State of residency Producers license or ability to get within a set time frame
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum three (3) years insurance experience
- Working towards industry-approved designation
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.