I am seeking a Commercial Insurance Account Manager for a mid-size independent agency invested in growing the commercial department.
You will work with 2 producers as part of their team, handling a book of clients, both new and renewal.
Your position is integral to the growth of the department.
If you want to work for a company that values your input call or email me for more details
If you want to work with people who value you as a person and as a true professional in your field call or email me for more details.
Client Service You will serve as the daily contact for clients, processing and resolving daily issues that may arise.
- Incoming mail processing
- New client set-up and review of applications for accuracy
- Annual renewal reviews
- Analyzing client needs and potential gaps in coverage
- Processing client policy changes and endorsements requests
- Certificate preparation and distribution
- Assisting clients with claims resolution
- Overall client relations and account retention
- Quote new business opportunities and remarket existing policies, when appropriate Paperless client documentation and usage of Agency Management System
- Prepare prospect insurance proposals
- Schedule annual renewal meetings for producer
- Prepare client meeting agendas and presentations
Contract Review You will review policies, amendments and endorsements for accuracy and coverage adequacy; identify errors and facilitate corrections with carrier.
Independent Judgment use independent judgment and discretion in carrying out job responsibilities, including but not limited to:
- Exercises considerable discretion and independent judgment and directly involved in helping the client make policy decisions
- The provision of expert advice
- The investigation and resolution of matters of significance
- BA/BS degree preferred, but at a minimum a High School diploma.
- At least two years of experience in the field of commercial lines production, administration, and/or insurance carrier/vendor experience. Other combinations of work/education will be considered.
- An active property and casualty insurance license is required
- Outstanding customer service skills essential.
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.