RM Schulte and Associates has partnered with a Lima Manufacturing company to hire a Machine Operator-Thermoforming Shift: 7AM-7PM on a 2-2-3 schedule.
Manufacturing and packaging of thermoformed plastics food containers and other according to specifications.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
o Operate and start up thermoforming machines and annex equipment efficiently
o Packaging of products
o Solving production issues
o Setting up and adjusting reel, machines and peripherals
o Finishing of goods for internal transport
o Prepare raw materials / materials not processed. transport / storage
o Check production according to recipe / specifications
o Operate automation systems (if applicable)
o Support in Extrusion: sheet Rolling, Measurement Extrusion
o Thermo grinder: change grinding and stocking
o Transport of full and empty waste baskets
o Transport of full and empty goat foil
o Add auxiliary materials
o Take over personnel in thermoforming during breaks
o Labeling of boxes and product identification
o Filling of production cards, quality control forms
- Check product quality, report quality issues, resolve quality issues and ensure traceability
- Clean the work environment, empty the dirt trays
- Compliance BRC/FDA IOP regulation + hygiene instructions
- Report unsafe situations and exercise safe operation
- Technical education equivalent to secondary/ college level. Mechanical degree is a plus.
- Prior experience in thermoforming processes, or at least a similar process
Language / Communication Skills:
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.