Administrative Office Assistant, Premier Wealth Management Firm, Boston, Mass.
A fast- growing private wealth management firm located in the financial district, Boston is looking for an Administrative Office Assistant to handle all things administrative. This role is ideal for recent college graduates that may be interested in the wealth management space, finance generally.
About the Job:
- Be the first point of contact for all administrative needs including calendar management, travel arrangements, expenses for the Founder and other key executives
- Spearhead the organization to put in place processes to streamline operations as the firm grows
- Manage the use of shared conference room facilities as well as order supplies and arrange meetings, dinner, events
- Be a point of contact for client questions and queries
- Be the point person for tech issues; coordinating installations, repairs, onboarding of new employees
- Create presentations, memos, materials for client
- An interest and agility working with numbers; excellent quantitative reasoning skills
- Ad hoc projects, as needed
- An overall interest in the private wealth space
- Bachelors Degree from a four- year College/University/Finance/Economics degree preferred
- High level of integrity and discretion in handling all confidential information
- High emotional and intellectual intelligence
- Excellent Google Suite skills; excellent Excel skills
- Exceptional problem- solving skills,
- A warm friendly personality with a no job too small attitude
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.