Legal Medical Professional Liability Consultant
Our A. M. Best A+ rated rated company is seeking a Legal Professional Liability Consultant.
This individual can work remotely from either Utah, Colorado, or Nevada or work in house from corporate in Arizona
Position reports directly to the Vice President, Risk Management Services.
- Juris Doctor from an accredited law school
- Active and unencumbered license to practice law in at least one state
- Insurance defense, professional liability defense, health care law, or other applicable experience of 3 or more years
- Legal research and writing experience
- Travel up to 20% within or outside of state.
- Consults with insured physicians, other health care professionals, and related staff or employees by telephone and email and in-person.
- Collaborates with Claims, Underwriting, and Marketing and Corporate Communications departments
- Work with insureds, company staff and employees following their reported incidents to the Claim Department
- Collaborates with and supports other Risk Management Consultants to produce and provide well-rounded responses to Hotline calls and emails, articles, audio and video recordings, and presentations.
- Conduct research and writes all Risk Management articles, newsletters, scripts, and customer guidance documents
- Participates in intra- and inter- department meetings, including preparation for such meetings, active listening, and respectful and professional conduct.
Relocation assistance may be negotiated at offer. Client offers superb benefits, including:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Basic Employee Life Insurance - paid 100%
- Optional Life Insurance
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Short- and Long-term Disability
- Self directed 401(k) with generous company matching program
- Defined benefit retirement plan
- Paid vacations and holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement for approved educational courses
- Employee Assistance Program
Insurance coverage is offered for employees, family members and partners.
For additional information and confidential consideration please reach out to Randy Marsh at Lost Dutchman Search.
"Mining for talent in the insurance industry."
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.