Based in beautiful offices in North Dallas, our client is very distinguished and is committed to supporting their clients, team and community. Their financial advisory team includes several financial planners with the highest licensing and credentials, as well as a commitment to fostering a fulfilling work environment. They have a strong culture built on trust and respect and a state-of-the-art office where you can build your career. They offer a competitive salary with a full of benefits including bonuses and health insurance.
A successful candidate will have at least three years of experience in a financial services firm; a Series 7 & Series 66 license is needed for this role. Excellent people skills and a love of working with clients are also musts. Seeking a motivated self-starter who works well as a productive member of the overall team while also sharing knowledge and expertise with others.
- Prepare advisors for meetings with appropriate forms, reports, data and research
- Prepare new investment account paperwork and manage the transfer of assets
- Perform portfolio administration with regard to client data, contributions and withdrawals
- Execute trades (when properly registered) under direction of advisors
- Prepare and manage to completion investment and insurance paperwork
- Respond to client requests for service and trouble-shoot service issues
- Establish client files and maintain client data in CRM program
Biter & Associates, LLC is a professional search firm specializing in direct-hire recruiting/ placement and human resource services. No fee is ever charged to the candidate. All fees are paid by our client companies.
- 3+ years of experience as a Client Service Associate in financial services
- A Bachelor's Degree in finance, business or related
- FINRA Series 7, 63, and/or 66 licenses are required
- Experience using customer relationship management (CRM) software
- Additional experience with customer account and financial planning software
- Organized, meticulous, detailed-oriented and able to multitask
- Good problem solving and time management skills
- Ability to exercise good judgment by recognizing urgency and setting priorities
- Proven team player
You must be able to provide a minimum of 3 professional references. Must be able to pass a criminal background check and a drug screen.
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.