The Document Control Specialist is responsible for the entry and handling of highly detailed engineering and manufacturing documents and data into the company database. This is a very detail oriented role that requires extreme accuracy, precision and attention to detail. Seeking a strong team player with the ability to communicate at all levels throughout the organization. The candidate selected must be detail-oriented and capable of following a specific process for document management.
- Manage the storage of new and revised documents.
- Direct, implement and detail changes to stored documents.
- Review data for accuracy and resolve complications and issues.
- Enter data from documents into the master database.
- Provide document storage status information via email and spreadsheets.
- Route and track documents via email database
- Work together with various departments to resolve issues guarantee efficient
- Strong willingness to learn and improve standard processes.
Desired Education and Experience:
- Any college degree with a willingness to learn new skills, or 3 to 5 years related experience in database document control
- Strong data-entry skills with great accuracy
- Must have the ability to communicate efficiently in English. (Read, write and speak)
- Familiar with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Biter & Associates, LLC is a professional firm specializing in direct-hire recruiting/ placement and human resource services.
You must be able to provide a minimum of 3 professional references, a verifiable work/education history.
Candidates must pass a criminal background check and a drug screen. Candidates for this role must be a U.S. citizen
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.