EXTRUSION MANAGER Aluminum, Copper, Brass
Our client is looking for an Extrusion Manager with Aluminum, Copper or Brass experience. Position reports directly to the Plant Manager and is a key member of the plant leadership team.
KEY REQUIREMENTS Include:
- 10+ years of experience in Aluminum Operations. Aluminum Extrusion highly preferred.
- 5+ years in a Leadership role.
- Extensive exp. in problem solving and process control.
- Automotive and/or Commercial Transportation experience a huge plus
- Strong interpersonal skills required as well as the ability to access variety of production methods to aid and direct improvement and training.
- Knowledge of ISO/QS standards.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Lean Manufacturing experience highly preferred.
Industrial Engineering / Business Degree; or 10+ years related experience and/or training.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES Include:
Directs and coordinates activities of aluminum manufacturing operations to obtain optimum use of equipment, facilities, and personnel.
- Oversees day to day manufacturing operations.
- Responsible for the safe, secure and healthy working environment of team and anyone who visits the operation.
- Works directly with all issues related to manufacturing which includes the following production and support centers: Extrusion, Packing, Die Shop, Production Control, Plant Engineering, and Maintenance.
- Establishes plant production capacity allowing for proper scheduling and effective on time delivery.
- Schedules and oversees weekly production and administration meetings.
- Works directly with the plant engineering and maintenance and assists in proper preventive maintenance programs and improvement in environmental control.
- Establishes key measurements, which accurately monitor the performance of the production support groups against realistic benchmarks.
- Directs investigations into causes of customer / shipper complaints
- Conducts daily onsite monitoring of all plant operations and makes recommendations for continuous improvement.
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.