General Counsel, VP of Legal & Compliance
Greater Tampa Bay, Florida
Our greater Tampa Bay, Florida homeowners insurance client will hire a General Counsel, VP of Legal & Compliance due to a pending retirement.
Position reports directly to the President and CEO and will have 2 -4 direct reports
- Requires Juris Doctorate (JD) and individual to be a licensed attorney to practice law in the state of Florida
- Client is targeting prospects who bring a minimum of 10 years experience in compliance related issues in Property and Casualty insurance
- Skilled in legal analysis, critical thinking, legal counseling, and problem solving
- Must have experience in Property and Casualty insurance
- . Significant handling and resolution for homeowners claims in Florida is essential
- Perform problem solving duties and legal analysis, counseling, and critical thinking for compliance related issues.
- Develop procedures in compliance monitoring and prepare quarterly reports to senior management
- Will interpret contracts and agreements and be charged with review of proposed legislation filings and manuals
- Will conduct research and analysis with regards to law and policies
Relocation assistance may be negotiated at offer. Client offers superb benefits, including an at-no-cost-to-employee health, dental and vision coverage and a 401K.
Position is eligible for a target bonus plan up to 40% of salary.
For additional information and confidential consideration please reach out to Randy Marsh at Lost Dutchman Search.
"Mining for talent in the insurance industry."
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.