See all jobs in Gilbert AZ
Job Location: Gilbert, AZ
A multi-national packaging company is looking for an experienced Maintenance Technician for their second shift operations in Gilbert, AZ. You would be responsible for the diagnosis, repair, reconditioning, overhaul and maintenance of company heavy equipment and components. You will install, troubleshoot, repair, and maintain production and facility equipment. You must have a minimum of five years experience in a manufacturing/packaging environment. This is a second shift position (2p - 10p) with plenty of overtime and weekend work. If you are willing to work 55 - 65 hours a week plus some weekends, you will be greatly rewarded.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Diagnose mechanical/electrical problems, replace or repair parts, test and make adjustments
- Perform regular preventative maintenance on machines, equipment and plant facilities
- Perform plumbing maintenance and carpentry functions.
- Troubleshoot PLC & VFD programs
- Read and interpret electrical schematics and PLC programs
- Install, repair and maintain production equipment
- Perform electrician duties and responsibilities
- Troubleshoot mechanical, pneumatic and hydraulic systems.
- Install conduit & power to equipment, replace electrical hardware
- Read and interpret equipment manuals/work orders.
- Comply with safety regulations & maintain orderly work areas
- College degree or equivalent experience.
- 5 years manufacturing or packaging experience
- Bi-Lingual (English / Spanish) of advantage
- Ability to perform basic electrical and mechanical troubleshooting
- Blue print reading and electrical schematic reading
- Strong written/verbal English communications skills
- Knowledge of basic tools, power tools, electrical meters
- Highly organized, detail orientated and self-motivated individual
- Hourly pay of $30.00 - $32.00 (depending on experience)
- Full Medical/Dental/Vision package
- 401k with company matching
- Paid Holidays Paid Vacation
- Educational Assistance
Because our client is concerned about commute distances, resumes that do not include city, state AND zip code will not be considered for this position.
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.