Management Business Solutions is seeking a Senior Superintendent for our client in Nashville, TN. This candidate will have previous experience in multi-family, hotel / hospitality, education and office construction. They will also have a strong background in field supervision, lean principles and overall knowledge of the construction management process within a commercial environment.
- Manage subcontractors and company resources for organization of the overall job and workflow.
- Collaborate with the Project Manager for managing and implementing project schedules.
- Coordinate and monitor staffing for all projects with field leadership teams.
- Generate a project pre-plan by collaborating with field operations leadership and project team; and supervise pre-punch activities to support project closeouts.
- Work with project management to identify and address schedule and cost issues associated with project adjustments.
- Utilize project management system cost reports to monitor project budget and costs.
- Prepare and present monthly reviews for all project review meetings.
- Cultivate and maintain long-term relationships with clients to develop new business opportunities and obtain potential work.
- Identify problems and recommend solutions for review by the team.
- Oversee Safety, Quality, and EEOC requirements.
- Bachelors degree in construction management, engineering or related field required.
- A minimum of 10 years construction experience required.
- Experience with managing $60-$90 million projects.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office with an emphasis on strong Excel skills required.
- Knowledge of Lean process and philosophy required.
- Working experience with project management and accounting software required.
- Strong experience with construction management software experience required.
MANAGEMENT BUSINESS SOLUTIONS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.