Electrical Engineer - Data Center Construction PE License - preferred but not required
Data Center or Mission Critical Facility experienceSecurity Clearance Required: NoVisa Candidate Considered: No COMPENSATION
Salary Range - $100,000 to $150,000
Full-time Benefits - Full
Relocation Assistance Available - Possible for ideal candidate
Commission Compensation - No
Bonus Eligible - Yes
Overtime Eligible - No
Interview Travel Reimbursed - Yes CANDIDATE DETAILS
7+ to 10 years experience
Seniority Level - Mid-Senior
Management Experience Required - Yes
Minimum Education - Bachelor's Degree
Willingness to Travel - Occasionally Job SummaryFunctions as a technical specialist or in a lead role. Under general direction, develops and applies advanced engineering techniques, concepts and approaches to complex engineering problems. May provide technical guidance over a group or supervise engineering staff on projects of low to medium complexity. May be responsible for developing, validating, and presenting specialist/technical output.Key Responsibilities
- Provides guidance and direction on department design guides, standards, systems, applicable engineering codes and Company policies
- Assists in developing, maintaining and updating engineering standards
- Provides technical guidance to others regarding projects and disciplines
- Independently applies knowledge and complies with Company quality program relative to assigned tasks
- May be responsible for ensuring compliance with Company quality program
- Provides related guidance and direction to others
- Supports continuous improvement and change management efforts
- Prepares a variety of complex engineering deliverables for larger or multiple projects
- Performs complex research and develops recommendations for equipment and/or materials selection
- Oversees collection, assimilation, and management of data for engineering work
- Prepares complex engineering calculations following standard methods and principles
- Manages assigned budget, schedule, and quality requirements
- Independently applies advanced engineering techniques and analysis problems and methods
- Reviews lower level engineering work or assignments
- Is responsible for one or more of the following: leading larger production teams; coordinating multiple discipline activity; and serving as the responsible charge for a project
- Actively coordinates with all other internal/external team members on moderately complex projects
- Responsible for assisting with identification of key client interests and drivers on moderately complex projects and may determine the key clients in some instances
- Communicates client interests and drivers to project team members and develops approaches to accommodate these concerns in the performance of the work on moderately complex projects
- May offer other services to the clients
- Typically provides support to business development or pursuit activities
Knowledge Sharing, Innovation and Technology:
- Serves as a technical specialist and has knowledge and skill set to provide consultation and guidance to project teams in a particular practice area
- Typically supports multiple projects on the complex technical challenges
- Actively fosters knowledge management and provides mentoring
- Develops and applies advanced engineering concepts and approaches to unique engineering problems
People Management - (supervision, career development, training, mentoring):
- Typically assists with performance management process, mentoring, recognition, and any corrective actions required
- May participate in career planning, and learning and development
Do you have experience working in a data center or mission critical facility? IDEAL CANDIDATE
We are seeking candidates with Data Center or Mission Critical Facility experience.
This division has seen rapid growth in a short amount of time so we are seeking candidates that can support the bullets listed below:
- Be a problem solver.
- Have the willingness to function in multiple job functions simultaneously.
- Understands design risk factors for redundancy and resiliency.
- Conducts field surveys and studies diagram and other data to identify and correct system problems.
- Detailed design of large-scale data center environments. Follow all company, client and project design and drafting standards.
- Assist with a full range of drawing and modeling production work including problem analysis. The desired candidate will have proficiency in 3D modeling as well as managing and creating complex families with custom parameters within Autodesk Revit.
- Work closely with engineering project teams and field personnel to complete and review projects within scope, budget and schedule. Perform project tasks and assignments within budgeted hours and deadlines. Incorporate schedules, budgets and project criteria into physical design and layouts.
- Strong knowledge of Autodesk Revit is a must.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills and strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience utilizing BIM 360, Navisworks, Revit work sets, view templates and project phasing.
- Ability to thrive in an ambiguous environment, and when given a deadline you know how to motivate yourself to deliver results.
- Attention to detail with the ability to manage competing priorities simultaneously.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and leverage data and metrics to challenge current assumptions.
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.