See all jobs in Artesia NM
Job Location: Artesia, NM
PROCESS ENGINEER - REFINERY
LOCATION: Artesia, NM
PROCESS ENGINEER COMPANY PROFILE:
- SUCCESS: Shared success is created through career development and advancement programs as well as educational assistance and dependent scholarship programs. When employees win, everyone benefits.
- IMPACT: With an emphasis on health and safety, this organization is committed to promoting environmental stewardship and sustainable social and economic benefits across all locations.
PROCESS ENGINEER BENEFITS:
- STABILITY: For over 70 years, this organization has been impacting change through community contributions and employee empowerment.
This organization is committed to delivering pathways to Health, Wealth and Growth for their employees demonstrated through the following:
PROCESS ENGINEER IMPACT:
- Career Development & Advancement
- Dental & Vision
- Dependant Scholarship Program
- Educational Assistance
- FSA & HSA
- Life Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Prescription Assistance
- Professional Licensing & Memberships
- Virtual Doctor
- And More...
PROCESS ENGINEER DETAILS:
- Act as a technical specialist, formulating and developing advanced engineering concepts.
PROCESS ENGINEER BACKGROUND:
- Provide discipline specific engineering assistance, direction and development assistance to colleagues
- Solve technical problems related to projects and troubleshoots and updates report data for business unit(s)
- Upgrade, design, configure, maintain and monitor related equipment and performance
- Develop project scopes, budgets and AFEs for approval and ensures projects meet budget as well as refinery and OSHA standards
- Research and stay abreast of assigned discipline subjects, innovations and leading edge developments
- Coordinate, facilitate and document Process Hazard Analysis (PHA), and participate in and facilitate incident investigations
- Provide training on PHA and Incident Investigation facilitation and general training on Management Of Change (MOC), incident investigations, PHAs and Pre-start up Safety Reviews (PSSR)
- Participate in, facilitate and support Process Safety related audits and Layers Of Protection Analysis (LOPA) reviews and assist in Process Safety action items solution development
- Update the Refinery Risk Management Program (RMP) as needed
- Design plant equipment and devise processes for manufacturing chemicals and products
PROCESS ENGINEER NEXT STEPS:
- Bachelors Degree in an Engineering discipline
- 5+ years of progressive work experience in a specific engineering discipline.
- An understanding of refinery processes and the elements of process safety
- Knowledge of power distribution and controls engineering
- Professional Engineer registration is preferred but not required
- Refinery or petrochemical industry experience preferred
PROCESS ENGINEER - REFINERY Artesia, NM
- Advance Your Career - Apply Today.
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.