See all jobs in Cheyenne WY
Job Location: Cheyenne, WY
LOCATION: Cheyenne, WY ELECTRICAL ENGINEER COMPANY PROFILE:
ELECTRICAL ENGINEER BENEFITS:
- SUCCESS: Shared success is created through career development and advancement programs as well as educational assistance and dependent scholarship programs. When employees win, everyone benefits.
- IMPACT: With an emphasis on health and safety, this organization is committed to promoting environmental stewardship and sustainable social and economic benefits across all locations.
- STABILITY: For over 70 years, this organization has been impacting change through community contributions and employee empowerment.
This organization is committed to delivering pathways to Health, Wealth and Growth for their employees demonstrated through the following:
- Career Development & Advancement
- Dental & Vision
- Dependant Scholarship Program
- Educational Assistance
- FSA & HSA
- Life Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Prescription Assistance
- Professional Licensing & Memberships
- Virtual Doctor
- And More...
ELECTRICAL ENGINEER IMPACT:
ELECTRICAL ENGINEER DETAILS:
- Deliver solutions, conduct engineering and project management, working independently and acting as resource and lead for less experienced personnel.
ELECTRICAL ENGINEER BACKGROUND:
- Defines Projects by determining project objectives, selecting technical strategies and providing technical assistance to the business unit(s)
- Plans Projects by writing specifications, developing schedules and budgets, and identifying and developing process design of additions and improvement to existing processes
- Implements Projects by monitoring performance, taking corrective actions, providing feedback to project team such as generating, monitoring, and updating operating procedures and reporting weekly/monthly, and negotiating for materials, supplies and services
- Completes Projects by delivering output, wrapping-up administrative details, evaluating the project in its entirety
- Acts as a mentor to other engineers
- Tracks performance measures and recommends parameters
- Uses past knowledge and experience to ensure safe, environmentally secure, and efficient operations
- Provides documentation and operating analysis for management
ELECTRICAL ENGINEER NEXT STEPS:
- Bachelors Degree in Electrical Engineering
- 15 years of progressive work experience in electrical engineering discipline and project management experience
- Experience with power distribution and instrumentation engineering (examples include: Low/Medium voltage MCCs, Motors, Transformers, PLCs, burner management systems, variable frequency drives, cable and conduit sizing and switchgear settings and electrical design work)
- Professional Engineer registration helpful but not required
- Refinery or petrochemical industry experience helpful but not required
ELECTRICAL ENGINEER Cheyenne, WY
- Advance Your Career - Apply Today.
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.