Job Location: Paola, KS
TITLE: SR. PROJECT ENGINEER
AREA: SOUTHERN KANSAS CITY
SALARY: $ 100,000
Our client, a company with roots dating back to 1930 and a history of producing quality manufactured products continues its growth and diversification. Where there is growth there is opportunity. They have asked Sterling St. James, LLC to help them identify and screen for qualified candidates to fill a Sr. Project Engineer position.
This individual will work under the general directions of the Engineering Manager but work closely with Project Engineers & Plant personnel to ensure mechanical design & fabrication requirements are clearly conveyed.
This individual will have overall responsibility on assigned projects.
Specific duties include but not limited to:
- Provide technical support for Sales during the inquiry process
- Review customer specifications to insure technical requirements are met
- Produce some mechanical and structural calculations in accordance with codes and standards
- Develop Bill of Materials
- Generate 3D models &, specifications and instructions necessary to convey project requirements to others
- Review calculations, bill of materials, drawings, and other technical documents prepared by others
- Respond to shop and field questions Update in house programs as needed.
- Be involved in the development and revision of Engineering Standards
- BS in Engineering, Mechanical preferred but no required
- Minimum of 3 years of design experience
- 3D Cad with AutoCad Inventor preferred
- Manufacturing experience necessary
- Personal skills:
- Excellent Organizational skills
- Good Mechanical aptitude
- Good interpersonal skills
- Strong time management skills
- Good communication skills:
- Exceptional computer capabilities
If you think you are the candidate for this position send your resume for consideration.
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.