The North American HQ of a major international manufacturing company has an opportunity for a progressive and creative Engineer to join their prestigious Product Development team. This Engineering driven firm can offer you a strong salary, cutting edge technical challenges and multiple avenues for professional growth and advancement.
- Review customer system design requirements and develop product solutions for piping motion control needs, i.e. thermal movement accommodation, seismic movement, and vibration attenuation.
- Assist customers with product selection and engineering calculations for piping motion control solutions.
- Identify and assist in the development of new piping motion control products.
- Identify and obtain testing, certifications, approvals to improve product acceptance or competitive advantage in the market- place.
- Participate in major industry organization committees and codes and standards committees for seismic and/or vibration attenuation.
- Investigate field installations as to product usage and performance. Keep Sales Management, Product Directors and Engineers up to date on trends or current issues.
- Provide general support to sales organization including creating, organizing and conducting technical seminars.
- Perform technical literature creation and review related to piping motion control, seismic applications and/or vibration attenuation.
- Perform additional related projects as assigned by the Manager of Engineering Services.
- Prepare code-compliant piping system designs and design drawings using customer-compatible software such as Autodesk, RevIT or AutoCAD
- BS in Mechanical Engineering and PE (Professional Engineer) preferred. EIT will be considered
- 5+ years experience in the development of mechanical products including piping, piping systems or other similar industrial components
- EPC background preferred (design, build)
- Experience ANSYS or other similar stress analysis and knowledge of piping motion control
- Willingness to travel to customer sites on a regular basis
Keywords: Stress Analysis, Ansys, Caesar, AutoPipe, Caepipe, PE, EIT Piping,
Full Relocation available for qualified applicant
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.