Process Engineer - Pharmaceuticals
We are looking for a Process Engineer that will join a plant team on the ground floor in the midst of rapid expansion. This person will work in a newly acquired and rapidly expanding medium sized active pharmaceutical ingredients (API) manufacturing facility. What sets this role apart is not only the unique industry, but the variety of responsibilities the role will entail and the start-up environment feel within an established company.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- This person will scale up products from lab to full scale and retrofit batch reactors, filters, dryers, centrifuges, and strippers to meet changing customer needs.
- This engineer will also optimize dedicated process lines, provide daily support, do complete design through installation of projects including process design, operator training, and operator supervision.
- The Chemical Engineering Manager and his fellow engineers have created a close, team-like environment with expert engineers that strive to maintain a good work/life balance.
- As for growth potential, with the expansion from 50 to 100 personnel within the next 6 months, there is room to step into a leadership role. Relocation assistance is available, and growth could also bring people to other US production sites.
- B.S. in Chemical Engineering minimum
- 5+ years of post-college industry experience
- Ideal candidate would have experience in active pharmaceutical ingredients. An acceptable second choice would be a high purity batch specialty chemical experience.
- Will consider a process, production, project or a development engineer.
This Process Engineer position offers excellent benefits!
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.