You will like working for us as we have amazing people and a highly collaborative culture. Global success hasnt changed our tight-knit feel weve simply grown into a larger, more diverse family. We have thousands of jobs around the globe and encourage all of our associates to chase their dreams without having to find them in another company it truly is a special place.
While reporting to Paper Division Group Leader, you will demonstrate skills required to support the controls and automation associated with a paperboard manufacturing operation. The position is part of an engineering organization that provides capital project support along with some day to day controls troubleshooting. You should have the ability to work in a team environment with engineering professionals representing mechanical, electrical, and civil disciplines.
- Designs controls for complex processes and equipment, and supports installation, commissioning, and startup of the equipment.
- Makes branch plant trips or vendor visits as required to accomplish project objectives.
- Makes cost and schedule estimates on new or reworked equipment for project proposals. Develops the project plan for the control aspects of a project. Is the project leader for the controls aspect of projects related to project management (budget and schedule control, status reporting, customer interface, performance to design objectives, etc).
- Maintains a high skill level through independent reading and technical courses.
- Creates documentation packages for installation contractor bidding/execution of control system projects. (scope of work, conduit layouts, cable schedules and connection drawings).
- Creates software for graphic displays and control implementation for PLC and DCS based projects.
- Provides commissioning/startup support for controls projects.
The position is based in Hartsville, SC and provides support for a network of paper mills across the United States and Canada. We are seeking a high potential candidate with the desire for a significant amount of responsibility now as well as the opportunity to develop and grow his or her career.
- You should have a Bachelors degree in Electrical, Mechanical, Chemical or Computer Engineering or equivalent experience.
- You will also have at least 5 years of experience.
- You must have proven experience with PLCs: Allen Bradley and any of the following DCS systems: ABB, Foxboro, DeltaV, or Moore-Siemens APACS
- Experience in paper manufacturing, petrochemical or chemical industries is preferred.
- Experience with on-line scanners such as Voith, ABB, Measurex-Honeywell is preferred
- Experience with configuration of standards based graphic displays using Wonderware, Rockwell RSView, Emerson DeltaV and ABB 800XA
- Experience with configuration of standards based process control software using Siemens APACS, Rockwell RSLogix5000, RSLogix, Emerson DeltaV, and ABB 800XA.
- Understanding of ethernet networking and troubleshooting specifically using TCP/IP
We care about the health and wellness of you and your family. Thats why we offer a comprehensive benefits package that makes it easier to manage your health and provide financial security for you and your family. In addition, we offer competitive wages and retirement plans.
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.