Salary 120k – 160k, mid-senior level only, 2 yrs exp required
AList LLC is currently seeking a qualified Electrical Engineer to fill a role at a client in Kansas City, KS. The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering and 2+ years of engineering experience
Benefits of the Electrical Engineer
- Salary & Sign-On Bonus
- Relocation Compensation
- Flexible Hours
- Paid Time Off
- Medical / Dental / Vision
- 401K and Company Stock Options
- Company Perks
Responsibilities of the Electrical Engineer
- Produce and review design drawings
- Perform design calculations, prepare designs, review and approve designs of others, and initiate improved design processes and methods.
- Perform technical studies and calculations to support design of transmission or distribution systems as well as support choices and equipment selection
- Perform AC & DC system design studies for generation projects
- Build detailed models representing power plants or transmission/distribution systems.
- Build dynamic models for new technology such as inverters, wind turbines, or storage systems which may require interaction with equipment vendors to define the models.
- Generate and maintain data as required for other engineering related studies.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Qualifications of the Electrical Engineer
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering
- Master’s in Electrical Engineering a plus.
- 2+ years of engineering experience.
- Strong computer skills using industry software, i.e. PSCAD, ETAP, PSLF, ASPEN, PSS/E, etc.
- Knowledge of National Electrical Code (NEC) a plus.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PPT).
- Must have permanent work authorization to work in the US.
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.