Electrical EIT/ Designer
My client is a full service Architectural, Engineering, & Interior Design Firm located in St. Petersburg, Florida
My client is an engineering/architectural/interior design company based in St. Petersburg, FL is an award winning and highly rated Fast 50 Company by Tampa Bay Business Journal that is expanding and seeking an experienced full time Electrical EIT/Designer.
Utilizing Revit and AutoCAD, will assist in the design preparation of schematic, design development and construction documents for all projects with strong emphasis on Senior Living Facilities, Health Care, Multi-Family, Retail and Community projects.
Candidate will be responsible for these main areas: Duties will include, but not limited to:
- Prepares plans for new or modified structures.
- Responsible for using Revit and AutoCAD software for layout diagrams, schematics and construction documents.
- Must be proficient in Revit and AutoCAD (3 5 years of experience).
- Individual experience in Electrical design build.
- Experience drafting in Engineering/Architectural Field, demonstrated success in providing construction documents.
- Has knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices and procedures within the engineering/architectural field.
- Proficient with lighting photo metrics.
- Able to populate plans with devices and luminaires according to codes and requirements.
- Able to circuit devices and load panel schedules, and calculate wire and conduit sizes for voltage drop.
- Commitment to quality service and engineering.
- Experience in working with a team of professionals.
- Experience in Commercial, Senior Living/ILF/ALF and mid-rise; New Construction and Renovation.
Experienced in producing Revit and AutoCAD drawings for
- Schematic Design Drawings, Design Development Drawings
- Construction Documents, and good coordination with multiple disciplines
Software Knowledge Requirements
- Autodesk Revit 2016
- Autodesk AutoCAD 2016
- Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Must practice high morals and ethics
- Must be focused, organized, detail oriented and able to prioritize
- Positive Attitude
- Ability to work closely within a team
- Degree in Architecture/Drafting/Design/Engineering technology or equivalent job related experience
The firm has experience with both public and private sector clients with demonstrated expertise in Senior Living, Healthcare, Multifamily, Retail and Community.
The company provides diversified design and management services in five major disciplines:
- Interior Design
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Structural Engineering
No visa sponsorship (H1-B, etc.) availablel at this time, sorry.
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.