Build and Release Engineer
Must be a US Citizen or Green Card Holder!! No third parties please.
Placement will be:
Contract - 12 months.....with perm option.
Pay Rate - $55/hour
Location Lees Summit, MO (resource must be on-site)
Must have 3+ years of experience in Git and Azure DevOps.
- Develops and maintains documentation of programs, user guides, policies and procedures.
- Support the daily build and release needs of agile scrum teams.
- Coordinate with application deployment team on production deployments.
- Responsible for the continual automation, integration, and optimization of software build and deployment system.
- Consistently and proactively look for opportunities to automate to improve systems performance.
- Make recommendations to upper management and lead full roll out and proper transition to operation teams.
- Collect and Maintain Metrics for success for deployments to measure value
- Maintain code branches and perform integrations across branches using Azure DevOps and Git. Understands different branching strategies.
- Automate and drive efficiencies in build and release management.
- Investigating tools and processes and integrating them so that they can improve the reliability, stability and efficiency with which the build and release happens.
- Working closely with the development and Operations Support team to integrate new deployment processes and strategies to meet the new feature requirements.
- Creates both operational and executive dashboards to record and report on key metrics within the organization.
- Documents production application providing required information for Computer Operations and Network Services staffs.
- Conducts complex work important to the organization.
- Works under minimal supervision with wide latitude for independent judgment
- Must have ability to effectively maintain focus and productivity while working on multiple projects simultaneously with minimal supervision and guidance
- Must maintain knowledge of current and upcoming technologies
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Prefers 3+ years of experience in Git and Azure DevOps.
- Requires a Bachelor's degree (120 credit hours) in Computer Science, Information Systems Management, Telecommunications, or qualified technology certifications in network, systems, or other related certifications.
- Additional years of qualifying work experience may be considered in lieu of formal education.
- Proficient in Powershell or similar scripting tools, MS Build, Nuget packages.
- Prefer additional experience deploying to Microsoft Azure.
- Experience with Agile methodologies.
- Experience with build and continuous integration systems
- Experience of working with code repositories like TFS, SVN, Git & automation of configuration management tasks, along with other tools/applications like JIRA, Confluence, Team City/Jenkins, Fish Eye etc.
- Knowledge of .NET architecture, web apps, web services, and web configurations.
- Demonstrated expertise in customization of Git/DevOps Work Items Types, Process Templates, Work Areas and Iterations.
- Ability to effectively maintain focus and productivity while working on multiple projects simultaneously with minimal supervision and guidance.
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.