- Degree in Electrical Engineering with a minimum of 8-years of knowledge and experience in embedded systems design
- Product and Application support for 32-bit MCU Product Families
- Work closely with Architecture, Design, Product & Test, and Marketing in all phases of new 32-bit microcontroller product development
- Develop and write collaterals such as Data Sheets, Application Notes, Tech Briefs, and Technical Articles for 32-bit microcontrollers
- Develop and present technical training (webinars, hands-on workshops, etc) to customers, Field Applications Engineers and Field sales
- Assist large account design activities, working directly with customers and field support team
- Technical customer visits
- Manage and coordinate multiple projects that run simultaneously
Responsibilities and prerequisites in each critical area is described below:
Embedded Software Engineering:
Applicant should have significant experience writing embedded software for 32-bit MCUs. The applicant may be tasked to maintain preexisting software libraries and demos, as well as to write new libraries and demo applications. Experience with the C/C++ programming language is a primary requirement. Experience with the following software stacks is desired but not mandated: USB, Crypto, Graphics, TCP/IP.
Applicant should have significant experience designing and debugging digital circuit. Applicant will be tasked to create demo applications that illustrate capabilities of MCUs and software stacks. Such demo applications would naturally include both hardware and software elements.
Applicant should have significant experience writing instructional tutorials as well as documentation for customers, including but not limited to: demo applications, development boards, and software libraries.
Analog experience. Extensive knowledge/experience in system hardware design - power management, clock/reset, memory/storage management, various inter-chip communication interface/protocol/timing and firmware development. Familiar with microprocessor/ microcontroller architectures is required
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.