See all jobs in San Diego CA
Job Location: San Diego, CA
Manufacturer of RF & Microwave test equipment is in need of a Field Service Engineer based in the greater San Diego CA area. This company has been a global provider of communications test and measurement solutions for over 100 years. They also provide IP network solutions, and precision measuring instruments for electronic components. Benefits
- Three Medical Plans, two dental plans to choose from.
- Vision Benefits
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401(k) Plan with matching contributions
- Quarterly Profit Sharing (approx 6% of base salary)
- Paid Holidays
- Generous PTO accrual
- Tuition reimbursement
- Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Long-term Disability Insurance
- Business Travel Accident Insurance
- Voluntary Term Life Insurance
- Base salary of $70K - $90K depends upon experience.
- Will be involved with calibrating & servicing test equipment utilized to calibrate RF & Microwave digital mobile radio systems.
- Most travel will be in the greater San Diego area, but there can be up to 50% travel
- The position is a combination of in-house servicing and field service.
- Report to a specific San Diego location daily, and when field service is required you travel from there.
- Would like someone with at least 4 - 5 years experience calibrating highly sophisticated electronic equipment
- We are seeking someone with good working knowledge of RF/Microwave test equipment as well as digital modulation techniques.
- Will have strong experience calibrating this type of equipment, along with component level troubleshooting skills.
- Would like someone with an AAS Degree in electronics, a certificate in Electronics, or someone who has military electronics training. Bachelor's degree is preferred.
- Any PMEL training (Precision Measurement Electronics Laboratory) training would be a big plus.
- Again, you need to have a strong calibration background for this position. equipment. THE EMPHASIS ON THIS POSITION IS EXPERIENCE CALIBRATING THIS TYPE OF EQUIPMENT.
- This position is not eligible for sponsorship for work authorization. Therefore, if you require sponsorship to work in the U.S., we cannot consider your application at this time.
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.