As a member of this growing manufacturing organization, the HR Manager will participate in the development and execution of strategies and initiatives that enable the facility to meet or exceed its business objectives.
- Managing the Human Resources function for over 200 employees
- Lead and manage a team of HR Generalists
- Serve as a business partner and consultant on HR and business matters with business leaders
- Advise, communicate and implement employee relations strategies and processes that enable the realization of business goals and initiatives.
- Work with Site Leaders and ensure that HR policies and procedures are communicated and administered in a manner that conforms to company expectations and requirements.
- Manage the recruitment process and selection of high caliber talent (hourly and salaried)
- Administer salary and benefits programs in accordance with governing design parameters, corporate standards and applicable laws and regulations.
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources Management (or related field)
- 8+ years of Human Resources experience
- 5+ years of experience in a manufacturing environment
- Proven proficiency with HRIS systems and Microsoft applications
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.