Cinteot is seeking a qualified Software Architect to join our team in McLean VA. As part of the modernization program, the software architect will be responsible for providing architecture and development guidance across the software development lifecycle (SDLC), including requirements definition and prototyping, software design, implementation, testing, and maintenance.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Works with the Agile teams and Solution Architecture Team to determine the best approach ensure the overall software architecture supports the project Concept of Operations
- Ensures the logical and systematic conversion of customer or product requirements into total systems solutions that acknowledge technical, schedule, and cost constraints
- Supports all Agile teams to ensure effective end-to-end capability threads are being implemented, focused on meeting the expectations for upcoming PI Solution Demonstrations
- Performs functional analysis, timeline analysis, detail trade studies, requirements allocation and interface definition studies to translate customer requirements into software and infrastructure designs and specifications
- Provides technical consultation, training and support to IT staff as designated by project management or the customer
- Leads software design activities and provides critical contributions to software implementation, integration, and troubleshooting, including consideration for networking aspects
- Frequent inter-organizational and outside customer contacts. Represents organization in providing solutions to difficult technical issues associated with specific projects.
- The Software Architect reports to the System Team Manager; local travel may be required up to 10% of the time.
This position requires the selected candidate to be a US Citizen. Must possess active Secret security clearance in order to qualify. Desired Skills:
- Must possess active Secret security clearance (Interim acceptable)
- Bachelor's degree and at least 9 years experience
- Experience developing 508 compliant solutions
- Experience with static code analyzers (CAST, HP Fortify, SonarQube, etc.)
- Experience developing structured transactional database solutions using an RDBMS database (Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc.)
- Experience developing service-based solutions using REST-based services (Spring MVC, Spring Boot, etc.)
- Experience developing single page applications using a client-side rendering framework (Angular, React, etc.) and responsive CSS framework (Bootstrap, Material Design, etc.)
- Experience in software development activities for software projects specializing in development of enterprise web applications
- Experience architecting, developing, and deploying software systems in an incremental manner using the SAFe Agile methodology
- Experience architecting and developing high volume, highly available, and secure software systems
- Experience in cloud based environments including the development of software that supports architectures that involve hybrid clouds
- Experience architecting and developing software within a SAFe Agile environment
- Experience in enterprise software system modernization efforts
- Complete insurance coverage Blue Cross Medical, Delta Dental, Vision, Life
- 401(K) with company contribution
- Generous paid time off
Cinteot is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.