Are you looking to work on a great team and really enjoy going to work each day? Does travel interest you? Does helping communities prepare for emergencies and major disasters interest you? If so, then read on as this is a nationwide opportunity and we are looking for dedicated professionals to fill this role. Our client is seeking a Master Exercise Practitioner (MEP) to help improve preparedness for communities nationwide..Key responsibilities will include:
Lead and facilitate the functions and capabilities of the Intelligence Enterprise Exercise Program to include:
- You will build and maintain exercise policies, plans, and procedures.
- You will develop exercise to meet client preparedness objectives.
- You will assist with the exercise management and evaluation.
- You will develop and maintain evaluation criteria/templates for exercise practitioners to utilize.
- You will facilitate and participate in exercises at client locations.
- You will identify, record, and monitor corrective actions that are to be taken for the client to meet preparedness goals.
- You will develop and deliver training courses in continuity planning, business process and business impact analyses, reconstitution operations, and exercises.
- Bachelors degree
- At least 3 years of exercise/emergency management experience and involvement with all functions of an exercise program to include development, conduct, and evaluation and completed Homeland Security Exercise Evaluation (HSEEP) training.
- FEMA Master Exercise Practitioner (MEP)
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.