Join a company that has won best workplace awards and provides excellent benefits.
Lawson Pattern Language Programmer/Lawson Developer-Infor GHR/Infor S3 (Permanent Hire)
The Lawson Developer will provide software development, enhancements, maintenance, and support.
- Application development, system integration, and configuration.
- Solution design and prototyping. Recommend improvements to architecture.
- Troubleshooting, testing, and performance monitoring.
- Requirements gathering, project planning and documentation, as needed.
- Collaboration with technical team, users, vendors, and managers.
- Mentor and train other team members as needed.
- 3+ Lawson Pattern Language (LPL) programming experience required
- 5+ years of ERP / MRP / HCM (Human Capital Management) system development experience
- Lawson S3 knowledge preferred including HR and Payroll modules
- Infor Global Human Resources (GHR) knowledge
- HTML knowledge preferred
- MS SQL Server Database preferred
- Crystal Reports or HL7 a plus (not required)
- Bachelors or Associates Degree in related field preferred
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.