Our client is an industry leader fueled by a team of innovative, collaborative employees who look to make a difference in the lives of those they serve. Environmentally responsible and community minded, they are committed to workplace diversity and a compensation and benefits program that is among the best in Southwest Michigan and in their industry.
The Electrical Maintenance Supervisor will have responsibility for the electrical and instrumentation (E & I) for equipment in the plant, supervising the work of technicians and coordinating work with mechanics. Duties include:
- Insuring PMs are scheduled and completed.
- Initiating work orders and prioritizing tasks
- Providing technical assistance
- Working with Reliability Engineering to address root cause of quality issues
The ideal candidate will have:
- A technical degree, journeymans card or related experience
- 5+ years of electrical maintenance experience
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving experience
- Knowledge of electrical safe work practices (NEC and NFPA 70-E standards)
- Supervisory experience
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.