Strategic / Customer Account Manager
Industry leading player in Business Process Automation, solutions seeks a seasoned, successful Strategic / Customer Account sales rep (ideally in the Chicago area), but flexible in the Midwest for the right individual. Will report direct to the VP of Sales, and will be responsible for leading and closing sales opportunities within assigned existing accounts.
The ideal candidate will have extensive background and experience selling to larger, enterprise level organizations. Strong Relationship skills. This role will be primarily focused on expanding revenue within assigned existing customer accounts. Upsell / Cross-Sell (as well as maintenance and renewals, consulting)..
- Construct, forecast, and manage sales activity and pipeline to meet revenue targets and company goals while creating satisfied and referenceable customers.
- Effectively work across all levels of business and IT roles within very large and complex organizations
- Build strong, long-lasting relationships with all key stakeholders
- Lead large-scale sales engagements utilizing extended sales teams (partners/presales/professional services/etc)
- Expand market share of our solutions through winning new customers and growing revenue of existing customers
- Position and establish us as a long-term strategic partner for our customers
- Become proficient in our offerings by developing and maintaining an in-depth knowledge of our solutions and services offerings
Minimum Requirements and Qualifications:
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in enterprise packaged application software sales (ie. ERP, CRM, SCM, HCM, BI... SAP, Oracle, Infor, Workday, Salesforce, etc.) and/or Some Business Process Automation (BPA) or Testing solutions related experience also helpful.
- Experience selling large, complex deals (multi 100k-1m+) into larger, enterprise level organizations.
- Quantifiable record of meeting and exceeding quota
- Proven experience managing and closing complex sales cycles
- Knowledge of enterprise level software solutions
- Proven ability to cultivate leads through prospecting, industry networking, as well as, following up on inbound leads. - Driven, Self motivated. High energy new business "hunter" especially in enterprise level accounts.
- Strong organizational, presentation and time management skills
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Business, Marketing, or related field
Travel of 40%-50% is required.
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.