The Director of Pricing Analytics will develop and implement effective pricing strategies and market evaluations. This position collaborates with sales and marketing teams to identify target markets, review customer trends and drive sales to enable company to become the leader in the industry and the best customer experience.
- Develop new or refine current pricing strategies and methods to adapt to market dynamics.
- Support the implementation of strategic pricing initiatives with cross functional teams.
- Drive product pricing capabilities across all functions, locations and geographies.
- Assist in the development of discount programs and promotional campaigns.
- Drive the development of metrics, analytics, and insights that identify opportunities to increase profitability and perceived customer value.
- Develop Price Guides, Pricing policies, and Exception to drive better and quicker decisions.
- Design proper procedures, policies and guidelines for all territories in partnership with cross functional teams.
- Create and maintain various pricing model and tools for sales teams to prepare price proposals.
- Ability to review FX effects on margin and make pricing recommendations based on market projections.
- Develop and maintain financial models; deal P&Ls, pricing models and ROI models in MS Excel. Focus areas include:
- Product pricing strategy and packaging,
- Pricing policies and best practices,
- Pricing guides, model and tools,
- Pricing Analytics and measures,
- Support strategic revenue generation initiatives,
- Understanding of a wide range of pricing models (premium/economy/bracketing, penetration, value, and cost pricing models).
- Identify margin leakage points and improvement opportunities on prices and terms and execute related actions.
- Achieve margin objectives and growth targets for responsible region(s).
- Look for opportunities for improvement to better serve internal and external customers.
- Other reasonable directives, responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.
- EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION AND REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, or equivalent years of experience in Pricing, Product Management, Marketing, Sales or related environment.
- Minimum 10+ years experience ( hands on experience required)
- Solid understanding of finance and accounting principles.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, with a high level of proficiency with Excel.
- SAP experience in pricing environment.
- Experience with business intelligence tools (Qlik or others).
SKILLS / COMPETENCIES
- Strong problem solving, critical thinking and analytical skills.
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Solid team player with the common goal in mind.
- Strong business acumen.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND ENVIRONMENTAL CONDITIONS
- This position works primarily within an office environment.
- Health, dental and vision insurance.
- Disability insurance.
- 401(k) retirement program with employer match.
- Paid holidays and vacation.
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.