Phillips 66 Corporate Communications is hiring a social media lead to direct efforts across social media platforms for the corporate brand. The position reports to the manager of Content and Executive Communications, and is located at the companys corporate headquarters in Houston, Texas. Supported by a creative agency, the social media lead will set and lead the corporate brands overall social media objectives, strategies and tactics, helping to align the companys narrative across social channels, to include Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn. The position will lead the creation, review and revision of social media content as well as efforts around comprehensive data analytics to assess and inform the companys approach to social channels.
- Develop social media strategies that drive corporate awareness and reputation
- Build audience growth and engagement across social channels
- Drive the integration of social media platforms and phillips66.com
- Assess demographics to assess and target key audiences for the corporate brand
- Build and maintain a detailed social media calendar
- Develop and maintain client-agency relationships, timelines and work agreements
- Coordinate social media activations with business objectives
- Analyze, review and report on effectiveness of all social media activity
- Create a hum, sing and shout framework for social media budget
- Maintain a unified brand voice across social channels
- Support the Content team on the delivery of digital stories
- Drive innovative solutions for clients with insights from social listening via Sprinklr
- Lead monitoring efforts and online crisis support
- Legally authorized to work in the U.S.
- Bachelors degree
- Seven to nine years working as a social media strategist
- Seven to nine years of experience in social media at a major company, organization or agency
- Three to four years of experience in or substantial knowledge of the oil and gas industry
- Knowledge of Houston as an energy hub
At Phillips 66, while "what" we do may be very different from person to person, there's a "how" that connects all of us. It is how we work, how we collaborate and how we succeed together. It's this shared "how" that our competency framework describes in detail. We call it the Keys to Success because it can unlock the potential within us all.
Keys to Success
- AdaptabilityAdapt and Learn
- Building Collaborative RelationshipsForm Relationships
- CommunicationCommunicate Openly
- JudgmentApply Sound Logic
- Results OrientationSeek Process Improvement
- Location: United States Texas- Houston
- Organization: Corporate Communications
- Job field: Corporate Communications
- Relocation: Yes
Chaloner has partnered with Phillips 66 on their search for a Social Media Lead. Interested candidates should apply by using the application form. Chaloner will review all applicants and, upon qualification, contact you to determine next steps.
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.