Remote Work Opportunity... We have partnered with a Global Automotive Manufacturer to lead a search for their Catalog Specialist role. This role can work remotely must be able to travel to locations and with frequency as is necessary and desirable to meet business needs.
The Auto Parts Catalog Specialist-ACES/PIES with automotive aftermarket experience will work with our Sales and New Product development department to ensure that interchanges, mapping to ACES/PIES standards, and all associated product information is accurate and complete within the electronic catalog and all catalog databases. They will provide leadership and management of company and OE supplied data that interfaces with our internal systems, cataloging, eCommerce, and Customer Service.
- Proficient with ACES (Aftermarket Catalog Enhanced Standard)
- Proficient with PIES (Product Information Exchange Standard)
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for overall coordination, implementation and execution of category electronic data requirement.
- Create & distribute electronic files for company (ACES & PIES). Product Information Exchange Standard (PIES) and Aftermarket Catalog Enhanced Standard (ACES). Troubleshoot part classification issues and contribute to improvements
- Review current parts catalogs for any incomplete data or opportunities.
- Regular interface with category product and sales teams to ensure that catalog/data work meets customer requirements
- Responsible for overall coordination, implementation, data quality, accuracy, timeliness, and completeness and execution of category electronic data requirements.
- Responsible for scheduled data updates to customers, etc. Troubleshoot catalog/data issues, documenting, and communicating to appropriate parties.
- Research any incoming application issues from the field and bring to resolution.
- Support specific projects as assigned by Manager.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Proficient with ACES/PIES standards required!
- Experience with JNP PartCat systems will be a great advantage
- Ability to participate in and facilitate group meetings.
- Knowledge of automotive electronic catalog resources.
- The ability to effectively manage multiple tasks in a fast- paced environment.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently to meet objectives.
- Effectively adapt to changing business direction and company strategies
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.